Everything About M.A.R.S.
Get all the insights about the story and mission of the Melbourne Avian Rescue Sanctuary.
How To Donate
Help M.A.R.S. to rescue, shelter and nurture sick birds by making a donation.
Become A Member
Contribute to the happiness of abandoned birds and become a M.A.R.S. member.
M.A.R.S. is open by appointment only! Please schedule a visit by using the 'Contact' page. Thank you!
The bottle or the ball? Jack the lorikeet makes a mixed decision. Posted Mar 29, 2018 By LuAnn Apple
Sometimes here at MARS our Florida based Parrot rescue, you simply have to stop and smell the roses as they say. In this case it is
Beautiful, disheveled, amazing (girl) Umbrella Cockatoo named Ziggy Posted Mar 26, 2018 By LuAnn Apple
We are experiencing a very windy evening here on the beaches at MARS. By now you all know that is the abbreviation for
Dexter the Caique, adopted from M.A.R.S., happy family happy bird. Posted Mar 12, 2018 By LuAnn Apple
This is one of those adoptions where everything just fit together just right. They already had a Caique and were considering another as a new
The 10 Most Popular M.A.R.S. News
- Give A Bird A Home - Adopt A Parrot
- This Art Gallery Is For The Birds
- Amazon.com Donates to M.A.R.S.
- New - M.A.R.S. Is On Pinterest
- M.A.R.S. Featured In "Florida Today"
- 8 Great Factoids about Parrots"
- Art Imitating Life - Too Funny!
- Cockatoo - One Gem Of A Bird
- Sponsor A Bird Like Sophie Or Angels
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall