Everything About M.A.R.S.
Get all the insights about the story and mission of the Melbourne Avian Rescue Sanctuary.
How To Donate
Help M.A.R.S. to rescue, shelter and nurture sick birds by making a donation.
Become A Member
Contribute to the happiness of abandoned birds and become a M.A.R.S. member.
M.A.R.S. is open by appointment only! Please schedule a visit by using the 'Contact' page. Thank you!
Dexter the Caique, adopted from M.A.R.S., happy family happy bird. Posted Mar 12, 2018 By LuAnn Apple
This is one of those adoptions where everything just fit together just right. They already had a Caique and were considering another as a new
M.A.R.S. just entered into our 11th year of exotic bird rescue, rehab, and……. Posted Apr 12, 2017 By LuAnn Apple
The stories just go on and on. Every rescue has them in excess. Good ones, really happy ones, sometimes unbearably sad ones. The one thing
The 10 Most Popular M.A.R.S. News
- Give A Bird A Home - Adopt A Parrot
- This Art Gallery Is For The Birds
- Amazon.com Donates to M.A.R.S.
- New - M.A.R.S. Is On Pinterest
- M.A.R.S. Featured In "Florida Today"
- 8 Great Factoids about Parrots"
- Art Imitating Life - Too Funny!
- Cockatoo - One Gem Of A Bird
- Sponsor A Bird Like Sophie Or Angels
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall